When the scope of the work demands exceptional quality and expertise, MAR-MAC PREMIUM Tie Wire is the first choice for placing professionals.
• Meets “Buy American” and “Buy America” Standards
• Conforms to ASTM A853 specifications
• Produced using C1006 or C1008 grade of steel
• Dead-soft annealed
• Packaged in 3.5 lb. coils, 12 coils per box, 42 lbs. per carton, 64 boxes per pallet
• 1 box per 4.8 tons of rebar
• Comes in 16 gauge
• Also known as: ty-wire, rebar tie wire, coil wire
MAR-MAC now offers the same PREMIUM Black Annealed Tie wire you have come to know and love in new LiftSafeTM tie wire packaging.
Our new LiftSafe box contains 12 coils per box and weighs 42 pounds compared with traditional tie wire boxes that contain 20 coils per box and weigh 70 pounds. OSHA requires two or more people when lifting objects heavier than 50 pounds.
With our LiftSafe Tie Wire, one person can safely lift, reducing the risk for injury on the jobsite and increasing efficiency.